Most people have a desire to become a successful. But often they have roadblocks that challenge their ability to make money. There are some very common misconceptions that cause people to remain in a lifestyle of lack. Some people see money as an object that will allow them to have fun, have peace, be able to rest and not worry about how to pay bills. But others see it as something that brings them stress, pressure, worry and judgment. A lot of your success depends on your views on money and your ability to overcome the internal challenges regarding money.
Here are some common excuses that people have regarding why they don’t want to make more money:
- Making money will become an obsession with me.
- If friends know I have money, they are going to want to borrow from me.
- If I make too much money, I’ll get involved in complex tax problems.
- Making money takes too much effort.
- No matter how much money I make, it will never be enough.
- If I have a lot of money, people will like me for the wrong reasons.
- Money will tempt me to indulge in all my bad habits.
- If I make more money than my friends, they will become jealous of me.
- If I make money in large amounts, it will take control of my life.
- Once I have money, people will try to cheat me whenever they can.
- If I have a lot of money, I’ll be constantly afraid of losing it.
- Money will come between me and any chance for true and sincere love.
- Money will make me greedy and overly ambitious.
- Managing large sums of money will create more stress than I need.
- If I make a lot of money, I will be no longer motivated to work.
- If I have a lot of money, I’ll be tempted to take advantage of people.
- Having a lot of money will destroy the simplicity of my life.
- You might more make more money than your loved ones.
- Money is the root of all evil.
- Possessing a great deal of money will put me in a position to fall.
- I am not capable of handling large sums of money.
You should look over this list and focus on the areas that you know hold you back. All of these excuses have some validity to them, but they don’t have to be true. There is always a way to stop these negative consequences from happening.
One thing you should realize, though, is that money magnifies everything. You need to be able to handle small amounts before you can successfully handle large amounts. If you are responsible with a little money, you will be responsible with a lot. But if you are careless when you don’t have a lot of money, you will be even more careless when you make a lot of it. We need to be prepared to handle more and more money, or we can really hurt ourselves.
Make sure that you are working diligently.
Most people don’t make a lot of money by accident. You have to plant your seeds and make sure to nurture them to get a harvest. But most importantly, you must believe that you can make money. Without belief, you won’t be able to succeed in life. So if you want to make more money, you need to have confidence that you actually will.