The Online Marketing World is constantly changing. In this Newsletter you will find information regarding some of these changes. I hope you find this helpful!
- Google Home Services Is Now Google Local Services
- Google Showing Knowledge Graph Info
- Get The Maximum Bang For Your Buck By Avoiding These PPC Mistakes
- Twitter Has Doubled Its Character Limit
- Instagram Will Now Let You Follow Specific Hashtags
Here is an excerpt from the Newsletter:
Google Home Services has been rebranded as Google Local Services and expanded to 17 states. Google has re-branded it for a reason — they are now including businesses that do not come under the “home services” like auto repairs & dentists. They are actively expanding it to other states and adding new categories.
People have witnessed a boost of up to 70% after joining the Google Local Service program. Google has launched a dedicated app using which you can accept bookings, respond to customer questions & track conversions. It also allows you to track calls and manage ad budget.
P.S. If you would like to have a FREE analysis on website’s SEO, or you would like to have a FREE analysis of your PPC campaigns, let me know. We will run a report and send it to you via email.