Creating and managing PPC campaigns & ad groups with unique ad copy and dozens, hundreds or even thousands of appropriate keywords, each with a specific bid, is a great deal of work. The good news is the highly targeted clicks that will result from such an effort enable us to increase your traffic and lower your conversion costs.
There’s nothing more satisfying to us than helping our clients’ businesses grow!
To get the most out of your campaigns, we create a compelling message that combines the right keywords, ad messaging and site experience to produce conversions.
We don’t stop there. We also test and analyze every aspect of your campaign and continuously optimize it from landing page effectiveness to ad copy to click-to-conversion ratios.
This consistent combination of optimization and analytics is critical to constantly improving and lowering your conversion cost.
Analyze, Strategize, Setup
Our strategies and procedures have been developed through years of experience and training. Here are some of the things we do when launching a PPC campaign:
- We evaluate your overall business/marketing goals
- We review your current website and any appropriate landing pages
- We analysis your PPC history and past campaigns (if applicable)
- We set short and long term expectations and goals
- We develop the initial PPC strategy
- We design and build initial campaigns:
- Research and select proper keywords
- Develop and deploy a negative keyword list
- Properly categorize keywords
- Write effective Ad Copy using multiple ads per AdGroup
- Set proper budgets (these may be modified at any time)
- Setup the times the ads will run
- Setup the geographical targeting
- Guide the installation the analytics and PPC conversion tracking code
A great setup is critical and it is the foundation to PPC success. It allows us to see data clearly, and to make changes quickly and efficiently to benefit the bottom line.
Launching and Continuous Optimization
Launching the campaigns will start bringing in traffic. However, to get excellent results from your PPC campaigns requires constantly analyzing the results and making the necessary adjustments based on the data gained.
Here are some of the things we do constantly to improve your PPC campaign:
- Ongoing strategy analysis and development
- Updates to your campaigns to utilize the strategy changes
- Monitor you ad positioning
- Adjust your bids based on analysis
- Analyze keyword performance
- Adjust keywords (add and delete)
- Add negative keywords as appropriate
- Analyze Ad Copy performance
- Adjust and test new Ad Copy based on analysis
- Analyze clicks and conversions
- Provide detailed PPC reports -
- Constantly work to increase volume while decreasing Ad Spend by attaining lower conversion costs, higher click through rates, higher conversion rates, and Improving the campaigns'' quality scores