Sales Representative Job Description
Title: Sales Representative
Company: Expect Success Global has over 20 years’ experience in Business and Executive Coaching, Training and Consulting. In a nutshell, we help people and businesses grow.
We help our Clients:
✓ Increase revenue, income and profitability
✓ Gain time freedom, financial freedom and peace of mind
✓ Improve business systems, marketing results and sales results
✓ Improve leadership skills, management skills and scalability
Sales Representative Job Objective: Sell Private Coaching, Small Group Coaching, Large Group Coaching and Partner Licenses.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
NOTE: This is a remote, commission based, 1099 contract position. We are currently filling full and part time positions.
- Responsible for the sales of professional coaching and training services tailored to small business owners and sales professionals.
- Responsible for the sales of partner licenses.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Representative to give effective presentation of ESG’s products and services.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners, sales professionals, and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions ESG offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Follows up diligently on all leads provided to Sales Representative from ESG, if applicable.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the ESG solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence Network with other professionals to maximize revenue.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including salescalls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the ESG CRM Program maintaining accurate records to maximize potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees.
Additional Standards and Responsibilities
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales.
- Experience with CRM software solutions.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Knowledge of Basic Business Principles.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong Moral Ethics, Emphasizing Excellence
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.